Here are seven fascinating things about me you might not know:
1. I've written 13 1/2 books in various stages of edit.
2. I have played piano, violin, guitar, tin whistle, bodhran, recorder, and the shaker potato...:o)
3. I danced the part of the Red Queen in the ballet Alice in Wonderland.
4. I recently won two silver medals in the Senior Olympics for swimming: 50m fly, and 100m breaststroke.
5. I have eaten rattlesnake, squid, octopus, possum, blood sausage, cricket, tongue, stinging nettles, cattails, head cheese, gyoza, wienerschnitzel, menudo, salmon roe/male bits, fishbait cheese, bone marrow, gizzards, frog legs, 100 year old eggs, and kimchee. There may be more I've blocked from my memory.
6. I have lived in four different countries and been to at least eleven.
7. I used to be in a folk dance troupe which traveled all over Europe.
And now to implicate 15 of my favorite bloggers in the insanity:
And now all of them should get the code for this award from me and know that they are way cool and inspiring bloggers! And they should let us know seven of the coolest things about themselves and link back to this blog. In other words:
I just nominated you for the Very Inspirational Blogger Award! Here are the requirements:
Display the award logo on your Blog (I've attached it),
Link back to the person who nominated you,
State seven things about yourself,
Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them,
Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award's requirements.
And there was jubilation and dancing in the streets. And it came to pass that they did guzzle apple juice and eat vast quantities of chocolate and weep with joy.