Home

Page the Second

Problems

A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi. (In front of you, a precipice. Behind you, wolves.)

Friday, April 10, 2015

Baby Ben the Ten


On this tenth day of April, I'm doing a Clarihew poem.
This is an AABB poem of four lines about a person.
Here goes my stab at it:

Baby Ben the Ten

Let's talk about Baby Ben
He's the cutest morsel in ten
He cuddles up on my chest
I love Baby Ben the best

When each of the others were small
I adored them best of all   
But now it's Benjamin's turn
The moniker's taxing to earn

The softest most rosy is Ben
With furry soft arms and chin
I love when he looks to the skies
It's Eternity there in his eyes


(I'd have a picture but I don't want to splash his face on the net.)
© 2015 by H. Linn Murphy

You can find out more about Clarihew poems here.

2 comments:

  1. Fun stuff. Loved reading about Baby Ben. Glad you are enjoying and participating in the poetry challenge, Heidi!!

    ReplyDelete