Home

Page the Second

Problems

A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi. (In front of you, a precipice. Behind you, wolves.)

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Two Weeks In

So on this the two-week marker of National Poetry Month, here's a Fill-in-the-blanks poem I got from Stephanie's website. The only problem is that when I click on the blank generator it leads back to my own site. I doubt I'm the generator, so I'm going to fake it by reading the poems other people have offered there. Here's my stab (I'm using my pen name):


Indigo
Intrepid, Intelligent, Introverted-ish, Instinctive
Sibling of Chanel 9, Seela, Chuckalabucka, Piano Legs, and Bass Boss
Lover of beauty-filled words, sparkling upon the air in rainbow conflagrations
Who fears the leaving
Who needs understanding and value
She gives of herself
Would like to fill her soul with the crashing waves and the whisper of pines
Resident of the Milky Way
Chase
© 2015 by H. Linn Murphy
(There are plenty of pictures of me on here. No need to add another for this.)


1 comment: