Home

Page the Second

Problems

A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi. (In front of you, a precipice. Behind you, wolves.)

Friday, January 29, 2016

My Ireland Contest



When I go places, I like to do things that not every tourist does, because I'm kind of a rebel. I know there are loads of people who wish they could go there, so I'd like to bring you along on my trip vicariously.

The Contest:

For a dollar payable to my Paypal account, I'll put you on the SPECIAL list which gets you pictures and movies as regularly as I can send them (I'm sure there are some places which can't handle pictures or movies sent over the Internet). At the very least they'll come when I get home. 

The Lure:

These aren't just any old pictures or movies. Send me suggestions of wacky, out-of-the-normal things to do while I'm there in a comment on this blog. The best suggestion gets a free book by yours truly. I'm also up for doing some research. I'm doing book research for one thing. I'd also like to find the parents of an ancestor of mine. Message me here and we can talk.

The Rules:

It can't be anything illegal, extremely dangerous (like eating jellyfish), or sexual (because I love my husband). And I don't drink liquor. At all. I'm pretty wacky without it.

Go to it, my imaginative friends...:o) 

Now I have to go figure out how to do the Paypal thing (Already have an account--just don't know how to hook it here for other people to use.) and about a bazillion other things.


2 comments:

  1. You're going to Ireland? When? I'm saving up to go too! That where most of the fourth book in the Safe Harbors series will take place and I plan to visit once I get the first draft done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're going from April 30 to May 10th. Wow. It would be SO SPECTACULAR if you came too. It's a tour my mom set up for her girls and about 52 friends. In other words not exclusive. You should come with us!!! I'm doing research for a book or two also.

    ReplyDelete